There are no products in your shopping cart.
Oils and Stuff - Terms & Conditions
For our full business Terms & Conditions please visit www.myoilterms.com
OilsandStuff.com Returns & Cancellations Policy
- Our returns procedure (as updated from time to time) should be read alongside our standard terms and conditions of sale (the "Conditions") which forms the basis of the Contract that will govern our sale of the relevant Goods to you.
- Our returns procedure will apply to the sale of Goods through our website to both Business Customers (as defined in the Conditions) and Domestic Customers (as defined in the Conditions). Please read the definitions in the Conditions carefully to identify on what basis you are contracting with us. If you are unsure then please ask us. Some elements of our Returns Procedure will apply just to Business Customers and some just to Domestic Customers and these are clearly marked as such. If a part of the Returns Procedure is silent on this subject then it applies equally to both.
- Terms and words defined in the Conditions shall have the same meaning when used in our Returns Procedure.
- Returns Procedure
- 1.1 Cancellation and returns
- 1.1.1 You can cancel any orders and/or Contracts at any time prior to the Goods leaving our premises by emailing email@example.com or calling 0800 7832 598.
- 1.2 Faulty Goods
- 1.2.1 We ask that you inspect the Goods upon receipt and if you identify any faults or issues then please let us know as soon as possible.
- 1.2.2 If a fault is found with the Goods you will be entitled to a replacement provided that, if the fault is one which would be reasonably obvious from a visual inspection of the Goods, this is brought to our attention within a reasonable time after delivery (for Business Customers you must notify us within 10 days from delivery). If a replacement is not available, you may be able to claim part or full refund of your money.
- 1.3 Non-Faulty Goods
- 1.3.1 Domestic Customers only: if you purchased your Goods online, by telephone or by mail order, you may cancel a Contract at any time within seven (7) working days, beginning on the day after you received the Goods. In this case, you will receive a full refund of the price paid for the Goods in accordance with our returns policy below.
- 1.3.2 Business Customers only: Contracts cancelled after Non-Faulty Goods have been despatched may be returned provided that we reserve the right to charge you a reasonable sum in respect of any Goods held specifically to meet the Contract, or which we are committed to acquire or hold ready to supply under the Contract, and/or for any costs associated with the cancellation, subject to us using our reasonable efforts to allocate such Goods elsewhere and otherwise to mitigate our losses.
- 1.4 Return
- 1.4.1 We are happy to accept returned Goods in the following circumstances:
(a) when we have sent incorrect Goods (i.e. not what you ordered as shown on your order confirmation);
(b) when the Goods are faulty (and can be shown to be faulty within twelve (12) months of purchase);
(c) when the Goods supplied do not fit your vehicle and we provided incorrect guidance to you as to which product/s were suitable either through use of tools on our web site or via e-mail / other electronic messaging medium; or
(d) when you cancel your contract with us as described in paragraph 1.3.1.
- 1.4.2 In the circumstances described above, we will refund the cost of all monies paid, including the cost of the postage you paid for us to deliver the Goods to you.
- 1.4.3 In all other circumstances if we accept the return of Goods then (in addition to any sums payable under Paragraph 1.3.2) you must pay our reasonable costs incurred in receiving and checking the Goods and the Goods are as fit for sale on their return as they were on delivery.
- 1.5 Return Process
- 1.5.1 If you wish to return any Goods in accordance with our returns procedure then please contact our customer service centre on 0800 7832 598 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange collection of the Goods. Please quote your order reference number and give a description of the Goods you would like to return.
- 1.5.2 One of our agents will agree the terms of the product return and issue you with a collection reference. Please make a note of this collection reference and mark the Goods with it.
- 1.5.3 We will also confirm the name of the courier that will be making the collection and agree on a suitable collection date.
- 1.5.4 Please ensure that any Goods returned are (where possible) in their original packaging.
- 1.5.5 You have a legal responsibility to take reasonable care of the Goods when they are in your possession. If you fail to take reasonable care of the Goods then we may have a right of action against you for compensation.
- 1.5.6 Upon receipt of the Goods the product will be inspected and the agreed credit will be raised.
- 1.5.7 This returns procedure (and our Conditions) shall apply to any replacement Goods supplied by us.
- 1.5.8 Domestic Customers only: none of the terms and conditions within this Returns Procedure affect your legal rights as a consumer.