There are no products in your shopping cart.
Shell Tellus S3 V 46
All prices shown include VAT
Shell Tellus S3 V hydraulic fluids are high performance lubricants that use exclusive ashless technology, coupled with highly shear stable viscosity modifiers. They give excellent viscosity control and protection under severe mechanical, thermal and chemical stresses across a wide range of temperatures.
The main applications of this oil are:
- Mobile or exterior hydraulic applications
- Precision hydraulic systems
- Environmental impact
Some of the benefits and features of this oil include:
- Outstanding wear protection.
- Superior cleanliness and outstanding filterability, excellent water separation, air release and anti-foam characteristics, all help to maintain or enhance hydraulic system efficiency.
- Excellent resistance to breakdown in the presence of water and heat.
For more information on the benefits, features and uses of this oil, please see the Technical Data Sheet below.
This item is a specialist product and so is not permanently held in stock. If we do not currently have this product in stock we will order this direct from our supplier and you can expect delivery within 10 working days.
For larger orders of this product, please call our customer service team on 0800 7832 598.
Denison Hydraulics (HF-0, HF-1 and HF-2)
Eaton Vickers (Brochure 694)
Cincinnati Machine (P-68, P-70 and P-69)
Bosch Rexroth (mineral oil fluids for axial piston pumps RE 90220-01/09.09)
ISO 11158 (HV Fluids)
DIN 51524-3 (HVLP oils)
ASTM 6158 (HV mineral oils)
SS 15 54 34 AV (ISO VG 46 and 68)
SS 15 54 34 AM (ISO VG 32)