There are no products in your shopping cart.
Shell Turbo T 32
All prices shown include VAT
Shell Turbo Oils T have long been regarded as the industry standard turbine oil. Building on this reputation, these have been developed to offer improved performance capable of meeting the demands of the most modern steam turbine systems and light duty gas turbines, which require no enhanced anti wear performance for the gearbox.
The main applications of this oil are:
- Industrial steam turbines and light duty gas turbines which require no enhanced anti wear performance for the gearbox.
- Water turbine lubrication
- Compressor applications
- Numerous applications where strong control over rust and oxidation is required
Some of the benefits and features of this oil include:
- Strong control of oxidation
- High resistance to foaming and rapid air release
- Positive water shedding properties
For more information on the benefits, features and uses of this oil, please see the Technical Data Sheet below.
This item is a specialist product and so is not permanently held in stock. If we do not currently have this product in stock we will order this direct from our supplier and you can expect delivery within 10 working days.
General Electric GEK 28143b – Type I (ISO 32), GEK 28143b – Type II (ISO 46), 46506E
Siemens - Westinghouse 21T0591 & PD-55125Z3
DIN 51515 Part 1 & 2
Solar ES 9-224W Class II
GEC Alstom NBA P50001
JIS K2213 Type 2
ASTM D4304, Type I
Siemens/Mannesmann Demag 800037 98